Woodland Shepherd Huts Ltd
Bespoke Handcrafted Shepherd Huts Custom Made to Your Requirements
At Woodland Shepherd Huts our bespoke handcrafted shepherd huts are built with careful consideration an attention to detail, using the best quality, sustainable materials. Our shepherd huts are custom made to suit your requirements.
Woodland Shepherd Huts are a small family run business where everything is crafted by time served craftsmen who have been in the industry for over 30 years. Between our family of tradesmen we are confident that we can fulfill your every need.
Custom Design to Your Requirements
We custom build to your requirements. Whether the build is just a simple extension to your home, for example a garden office, extra space for your family and friends to stay, or a large shepherd hut for an additional rental income. We offer our customers a friendly service and will spend as much time as you need discussing your requirements and putting the finishing touches in place to make the hut as unique as you are.
Manufactured using the best quality materials
We are proud of the build quality of our huts which are manufactured using only the best quality materials. You can choose from a traditional steel chassis, oak chassis or a triple axle flat bed trailer which is ideal if you wanted a mobile shepherd hut.
- We use structural grade 4″ x 2″ (100mm x 50mm) treated timber framework.
- We use a combination of 75-100mm of sheeps wool installation to the floor, walls and roof.
- Galvanized plastic-coated steel sheets are used for the roof.
- Solid oak featheredge cladding or your own choice of finishing material for example corregated galvanised plastic coated sheeting to the external walls or a maintenance free option of UPVC cladding (various other materials can be used for the external finishes).
Electrics, Fixtures and Fittings
We can provide you with full electrics with the option of solar power to give you the freedom of using your appliances wherever you may be. All appliances have manufacturers guarantees and we only use recognised brands.
- All external fixings are stainless steel to prevent rusting and staining of the oak.
- Windows and doors are made from ibigbo hardwood then coated in your choice of colour.
- Internal fixtures are a combination of red woods and solid oak.